- 6:30-9:30 AM BREAKFAST served at Cordova Community Center
- 7:00 AM Event cars start line up in Downtown Cordova
- NEW parking on site
- While the event is FREE to the public, there i8s a $5 fee for on-site parking per vehicle only
- DIRECTIONS for after 8 am when road closes: Exit I-80 at Beaver Crossing exit #369, go South to Pioneers, turn right, Go 3 miles West to entrance of Shootout!
- Boy Scout Troup #180 will be selling bottled water.
- Surprise raffle on site day of event
- Encourage all spectators to bring no-perishable item for the local pantry.
- DRIVERS RACE THEIR RIDES AGAINST THE CLOCK
Nebraska Good Sams 2019
The Rally event will be held at the Adams County Fairgrounds in Hastings, Ne.
on June 6th thru 9th. Early bird parking will be June 3rd, 4th, & 5th. There are all kind
of Indoor & outdoor games and crafts & seminars. We are having 2-Tours: (1) Case
New Holland Factory and (2) Chief Buildings both in Grand Island, Ne. We have
4-nights of entertainment starting on June 5th Wednesday night thru June 8th Saturday
Night. Entertainment is OPEN to the PUBLIC. All other events can be participated in
by filling out a Registration Form and a FEE at the Registration Office.
You do NOT have to be a Good Sam’s member to come to the Rally. Bring
your Tent, Travel Trailer, 5th Wheel or Motorhome and come to the Rally.
We have a “Giant Baked Potato Bar” & Extras on Friday night and “Sloppy
Joe’s & Extras on Saturday night and each Meal is $5.00 per person.
Friday at NOON we have a Auction and all the money goes to “Dogs for
better Lives” and “Special Olympics”. Saturday at 1:00 p.m. we have the “Ladies Tea”.
We have a “Jam Session” every day at 10:00 a.m. so bring your instrument
and voice and have a lot of FUN. Also on Friday at 2:00 p.m. we have the Cake Walk.
Sunday our last day of the Rally we have at 8:30 a.m. MEMORIAL SERVICE
and CHURCH SERVICE. Everyone is WELCOME. We are expecting 250 to 300
people at the rally.
THANK YOU so much for YOUR HELP,
( Nebraska Good Sam State Director )
For Info: E-mail—-( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Call 1-308-430-1385
THE FRATERNAL ORDER OF EAGLES #147 OF LINCOLN WILL BE HOLDING A 135 MILE CHARITY POKER RUN ON SATURDAY, JUNE 8TH TO BENEFIT THE EKSOSKELETON PROJECT WHICH HELPS VETERANS WITH SPINAL CORD INJURIES WALK. REGISTRATION IS FROM 10 AM TO NOON ON JUNE 8TH AT THE FRATERNAL ORDER OF EAGLES, 500 WEST INDUSTRIAL LAKE DRIVE IN LINCOLN. ALL VEHICLES ARE WELCOME!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT STEVE 402-499-8260
RELAY FOR LIFE AT YORK COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS. CONTACT KIM EPP WITH QUESTIONS 402-366-6953