YORK BASEBALL OPENING CEREMONY TIME TO BE DETERMINED
OPENING CEREMONY FOR YORK BASEBALL!
King of the Ring- Demo Derby
Saturday, May 18 6:30 at York County Fairgrounds
50 car crash-fest. Top drivers from 7 States.
Beer garden available.
Admission Adults $15- children 6-12 $5
Pit Passes $25 for more visit cddademo.com
Paid for in part by York County Visitors Bureau
- 9 AM Fireman’s Horseshoe tourny at the part. Gresham Tractor Drive in front of the bar, registration at 9am. Library Fun Run at the Library
- 11:30 AM Gresham Livestock 4-H food stand at the fire station
- 1:00 PM Fireman’s water fight at the fire station. To enter a team, call Jim 402-631-1511
- 6:00 PM Gresham High School Alumni Banquet at the Community Center. Tickets available at York State Bank 402-735-7227
- 6:00 PM Live entertainment at the Big Horn Beer Garden
RW’S DINING AND DRINK WILL BE HOSTING THE HAYSEED COWBOYS SATURDAY, MAY 25TH FROM 8:30PM-12:30 AM
- 9:00 AM Community Church Service at Gresham Fire Station, sponsored by St. Peter’s Lutheran Church. The Big Horn Car and Tractor Show downtown Gresham, lunch served 11:00-2:00. Registration 9 to noon in front of the Big Horn, judging to being at 12:30 pm, trophy presentation at 3:00 pm, contact Randy for information 402-366-7394
- 10:15 AM Butterfly Release at Gresham Memory Park – release a butterfly in memory of someone special who has gone from your life too soon, Free will donation, all proceeds benefit the Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial.
- 11:00 -2:00 Pie & Ice Cream at the fire station. Kid’s bouncy house at the park.
- 1:00 PM Kiddie Tractor Pull at the fire station, age 4-12 no entry fee. Sanctioned by the Nebraska State Fair
- 4:00 PM Gresham Fireman’s GRAND PARADE. Downtown Gresham. Lineup begins at 3:15, call Tera if interested in participating 402-366-3192
- 5:00 PM Gresham Fireman’s Windsor Loin BBQ at the Fire station serving immediately following the parade until 7 pm
- 6:00 PM “Mojo Filter” at the Big Horn Beer Garden