Seward County Visitor’s Committee Meeting.
- AMERICAN LEGION POST 19 STEAK FRY for Veterans, Auxiliary, SAL, ALR.
- When: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Where: 4H building at York Fairgrounds
- Time: Open at 6 pm, serving will begin at 6:30 pm
- There will be a $15.00 charge for the meal.
- Legion Auxiliary members will be Legion guest, no charge!
- For reservations please call or email:
- Bill Hardy; 402-362-5330 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dexter Huber; 402-362-5867 or email: email@example.com
- The Veterans’ Service office; 402-362-4047 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations need to be made by Monday, April 15, 2019 – the Legion needs a count to order steaks
- Program following the meal. Honor continuous members for 50, 60, 70 and 75 years
ALL VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND
- LION’S CLUB EASTER EGG HUNT
- SATURDAY, APRIL 20TH, 2019
- 11:00 AM
- EAST HILL PARK IN YORK
- AGES 10 AND UNDER
- RAIN OR SHINE
- BRING YOUR OWN BASKET
Hope Crisis Center will be having their 15th Annual 10K/2 mile run/walk. Registration will be at 7:30 AM at the Fairbury Community Building located in the City Park. 8:30 AM is the start time for the Run/Walk in the City Park.
There will be a Post-Run pancake feed with a free will offering, this will be held at the Fairbury Community Building following the Run/Walk.
Cost is $20 per person. Pre-register by Friday, April 5th, 2019 to save money. Prince includes a t-shirt and participant bag which is guaranteed only if you pre-register. An additional cost of $10.00 after April 5th.
Register Online at www.raceentry.com and search for Hope Crisis Center or visit our Facebook page for the Link.