Merrick County Arts Council presents Ventriloquist, Greg Claussen, Sunday April 7th at 2PM at the Performing Arts Center in Central City. Tickets are $15.00 for adults, $8.00 for students. Passes are accepted
Spring Craft and Artisan Show April 13th 9 am – 4 pm at the Worm’s church in the gym. Free Admission
PANCAKE FEED AT BRADSHAW UNITED METHODIST CHURCH. SATURDAY, APRIL 13TH STARTING AT 10 AM UNTIL 12 NOON. FREE WILL OFFERING FOR SPECIAL MINISTRIES FUND.
Seward County Visitor’s Committee Meeting.
- AMERICAN LEGION POST 19 STEAK FRY for Veterans, Auxiliary, SAL, ALR.
- When: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Where: 4H building at York Fairgrounds
- Time: Open at 6 pm, serving will begin at 6:30 pm
- There will be a $15.00 charge for the meal.
- Legion Auxiliary members will be Legion guest, no charge!
- For reservations please call or email:
- Bill Hardy; 402-362-5330 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dexter Huber; 402-362-5867 or email: email@example.com
- The Veterans’ Service office; 402-362-4047 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations need to be made by Monday, April 15, 2019 – the Legion needs a count to order steaks
- Program following the meal. Honor continuous members for 50, 60, 70 and 75 years
ALL VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND